06/02/04 Draft issued to YRP community, updated 04/15/07In order to become more effective as your business association as well as working more efficiently with the community, please forward your thoughts (positive and negative comments welcome). We appreciate your time and need your input. Please contact GBA using the easy CONTACT GBA link http://www.govanstowne.org/contact_gba or the Complaint/Comment Submission link http://www.govanstowne.org/complaint_comment_submission
GBA Concern / Complaint Procedure
- GBA represents the businesses and our objective includes promoting and supporting the interests of the businesses, therefore we want to make sure that we know the interests of businesses and neighbors. If any business has a specific concern (large or small) regarding a business, GBA member, city department or residential community, please direct specific complaints to GBA (410-433-8289, or e-mail email@example.com). Concerns may also be directed to any GBA Officer or GBA Board representative for your area (refer to the List of GBA Board Members. Concerns or complaints by community members regarding any business will also be addressed by GBA, in order to better maintain relations between businesses and residents.
- GBA will contact business, GBA member, City department, or community contact directly to discuss specific legitimate issues (phone or meeting to be determined). GBA will forward issues regarding residential properties directly to YRP complaint representative.
- GBA will follow up with each complaint, and make sure results are achieved within a reasonable time frame (We will set a goal of 2 weeks, however timeframe will be dependant upon issue).
- Hopefully, the business, GBA member, City department or community member will remedy the concern/complaint.
- In the case that the business, GBA member, City department or residential community association does not cooperate, GBA will provide status to the person or group initiating the complaint, recommending that they may take appropriate alternate action, if so desired.
GBA appreciates all community volunteers, at any level! There is so much to do, and volunteering is always difficult, since life is so busy, these days. Please consider becoming involved in your community and the GBA - sign up for a committee today